Activities carried out during the Swachhta Pakhwada – 2018
- A Swachhta Pledge administered to all the officers and staff members by Director General on 16.05.2018 and Banners regarding the National Campaign ‘Swachhta Hi Sewa” was displayed at the entrance of Sewa Bhawan, West Block – II, R. K. Puram and other prominent locations in the surroundings.
- General cleanliness and Swachhta drives within office and of the nearby surroundings have been carried out through Shramdaan.
- 60 Dustbins (30 Blue & 30 Green) has been provided to Six Schools (02 Kendriya Vidyalaya, 03 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya and National Association for Blind School), located in the surrounding area for segregation of waste as a part of the National Campaign on ‘Swachhta Hi Sewa’
- The e-office including e-tour and e-leave has been introduced, it would lead to paper less office. The File and Receipt Tracking, E-Leaves and E-Tours have been adopted in the First Phase.
- RfP has been floated on 24.05.2018 to select an agency for digitalization of old records to avoid creation of paper waste.
- With a view to inculcate the habit of general cleanliness, the staff members were provided with individual boxes of tissue papers and hand sanitizers were also placed at convenient locations in the office premises.
- The Conference Room and Hall in the West Block – II were renovated with wall size cabinets to provide sufficient space for storage of files and other records.